Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
RRM1 Antibody #3388
|W||H M Mk (R) (C) (X) (B) (Dg)||Endogenous||90||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey C=Chicken X=Xenopus B=Bovine Dg=Dog
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
RRM1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total RRM1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human RRM1.
Ribonucleotide reductase catalyzes the rate-limiting step in the synthesis of deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs). The regulatory M1 subunit (RRM1) is present throughout the cell division cycle, but downregulated in quiescent cells (1). Research studies have demonstrated that RRM1 is involved in carcinogenesis and tumor progression, and its expression is correlated with resistance to chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer (2-4).
- Mann, G.J. et al. (1988) Cancer Res 48, 5151-6.
- Zheng, Z. et al. (2007) N Engl J Med 356, 800-8.
- Ceppi, P. et al. (2006) Ann Oncol 17, 1818-25.
- Bepler, G. et al. (2006) J Clin Oncol 24, 4731-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.