Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
LPP (8B3A11) Mouse mAb #3389
|W IP IHC-P IF-IC||H M Hm Mk||Endogenous||75||Mouse IgG1|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse Hm=Hamster Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
LPP (8B3A11) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total LPP protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a HIS-tagged recombinant fragment of human LPP.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell types using LPP (8B3A110) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human small intestine using LPP (8B3A11) Mouse mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of COS cells using LPP (8B3A11) Mouse mAb (green). Actin filaments have been labeled using DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5™ (fluorescent DNA dye).
LIM-containing lipoma-preferred partner (LPP) belongs to the zyxin family, members of which include LIMD1, ajuba, trip6 and zyxin. Three LIM domains at the carboxy-terminus characterize this family of proteins. Zyxin family members associate with the actin cytoskeleton and are components of both the cell-cell junction adhesive complex and the integrin-mediated adhesive complex (1). They shuttle in and out of the nucleus where they may function in transcriptional activation (1).LPP binding partners at cell-cell contacts include the actin regulator α-actinin (2) and the human tumor suppressor scrib which regulates cell migration and polarity (3).
- Wang, Y. and Gilmore, T.D. (2003) Biochim Biophys Acta 1593, 115-20.
- Hansen, M.D. and Beckerle, M.C. (2008) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 371, 144-8.
- Petit, M.M. et al. (2005) BMC Cell Biol 6, 1.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4897 Ajuba Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.