Product Pathways - Companion Products
Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) #3400
|IP||All||Transfected Only||Mouse IgG2a|
Reactivity Key: All=All species expected
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb detects transfected proteins containing the Myc epitope tag. The antibody recognizes the Myc-tag fused to either the amino- or carboxy-termini of targeted proteins in transfected cells.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues 410-419 of human c-Myc (EQKLISEEDL).
Western blot analysis of extracts from COS cells transfected with Myc-Chorionic Somatomammotropin Hormone-Like 1 (CSL) protein (lane 1). Immunoprecipitation of COS/CSL lysates with Mouse IgG (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) #3420 (lane 2) or Myc-Tag (9B11) (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) Mouse mAb (lane 3). Blots were probed with Myc Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278.
This Cell Signaling Technology antibody is immobilized via covalent binding of primary amino groups to N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS)-activated sepharose beads. Myc-Tag (9B111) Mouse mAb (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) is useful for the immunoprecipitation of Myc-tagged recombinant proteins.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation and immunostaining techniques. Due to their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.The Myc epitope tag is widely used to detect expression of recombinant proteins in bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cell systems (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2272 Myc-Tag Antibody
- 2233 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 2279 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 2040 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (HRP Conjugate)
- 3946 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated)
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2365 His-Tag Antibody
- 2372 β-Gal (14B7) Mouse mAb
- 2396 MBP (8G1) Mouse mAb
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 3420 Mouse IgG (Sepharose Bead Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.