Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
VEGF Receptor 3 (C82A2) Rabbit mAb #3408
|W||H||Transfected Only||195||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
VEGF Receptor 3 (C82A2) Rabbit mAb detects transfected levels of VEGF receptor 3 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other family members.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr1363 of human VEGF receptor 3.
Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3 (VEGFR3) is a 195 kDa membrane receptor tyrosine kinase. VEGF receptors are characterized by the presence of seven extracellular immunoglobulin (Ig)-like domains followed by a membrane-spanning domain and a conserved intracellular tyrosine kinase domain (1). VEGF receptor 3 expression is largely restricted to adult lymphatic endothelium and is thought to control lymphangiogenesis (1,2). Binding of VEGF-C/VEGF-D to VEGFR3 results in transphosphorylation of tyrosine residues in its intracellular domain, recruitment of signaling molecules and activation of ERK1/2 and Akt signaling cascades (1,3).
- Robinson, C.J. and Stringer, S.E. (2001) J. Cell Sci.114, 853-865.
- Valtola, R. et al. (1999) Am. J. Pathol. 154, 1381-1390.
- Saharinen, P. and Petrova, T.V. (2004) Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1014, 76-87.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3817 Phospho-VEGF Receptor 2 (Tyr1059) (D5A6) Rabbit mAb
- 2638 VEGF Receptor 3 (C28G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2485 VEGF Receptor 3 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
Rabbit monoclonal antibody is produced under license (granting certain rights including those under U. S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.