Product Pathways - Translational Control
Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb #3410
|3410S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3410||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||160||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total Drosha protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His549 of human Drosha.
Drosha was identified as a nuclear RNase III that catalyzes the initial step of microRNA (miRNA) processing (1). This enzyme processes the long primary transcript pri-miRNAs into stem-looped pre-miRNAs. Interference of Drosha results in the increase of pri-miRNAs and the decrease of pre-miRNAs (1). Drosha exists in a multiprotein complex called Microprocessor along with other components such as DGCR8 (2). Drosha, along with DGCR8, is necessary for miRNA biogenesis (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.