Product Pathways - Translational Control
Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb #3410
|W||H M||Endogenous||160||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total Drosha protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His549 of human Drosha.
Drosha was identified as a nuclear RNase III that catalyzes the initial step of microRNA (miRNA) processing (1). This enzyme processes the long primary transcript pri-miRNAs into stem-looped pre-miRNAs. Interference of Drosha results in the increase of pri-miRNAs and the decrease of pre-miRNAs (1). Drosha exists in a multiprotein complex called Microprocessor along with other components such as DGCR8 (2). Drosha, along with DGCR8, is necessary for miRNA biogenesis (3).
- Lee, Y. et al. (2003) Nature 425, 415-9.
- Denli, A.M. et al. (2004) Nature 432, 231-5.
- Gregory, R.I. et al. (2004) Nature 432, 235-40.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.