Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Cytokine Receptor Common beta-Chain Antibody #3432
|3432S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3432||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey, Mink||Endogenous||100||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Cytokine Receptor Common beta-Chain Antibody detects endogenous levels of total cytokine receptor common beta-chain protein independent of phosphorylation.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the carboxy terminus of human cytokine receptor common beta-chain. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The common beta-chain (beta-c) of the granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF), interleukin-3 (IL-3) and IL-5 receptors is the major signaling subunit of these receptors, coupling ligand binding to multiple biological activities (1-3). Tyrosine phosphorylation of cytokine receptor common beta-chain is one of the first events in GM-CSF, IL-3 and IL-5 receptor activation and in signaling initiation (4). Serine phosphorylation within the 14-3-3 binding sequence of the common beta-chain is also involved in GM-CSF, IL-3 and IL-5 receptor-specific functions (5,6).
- Kitamura, T. et al. (1991) Cell 66, 1165-1174.
- Tavernier, J. et al. (1991) Cell 66, 1175-1184.
- Hayashida, K. et al. (1990) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87, 9655-9659.
- Muto, A. et al. (1996) J. Exp. Med. 183, 1911-1926.
- Stomski, F.C. et al. (1999) Blood 94, 1933-1942.
- Guthridge, M.A. et al. (2000) Mol. Cell 6, 99-108.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9351 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) Antibody
- 3771 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr1007/1008) Antibody
- 3774 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr221) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.