Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) Antibody #3461
|3461L||300 µl (30 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3461S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3461||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||130 nonglycosylated form;160 glycosylated mature form||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) Antibody detects endogenous FLT3 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 591. The antibody does not cross-react with other FLT family members. It may cross-react with some tyrosine phosphorylated proteins.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr591 of human FLT3. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
FMS-related tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3, also called Flk2), is a member of the type III receptor tyrosine kinase family, which includes c-Kit, PDGFR and M-CSF receptors. FLT3 is expressed on early hematopoietic progenitor cells and supports growth and differentiation within the hematopoietic system (1,2). FLT3 is activated after binding with its ligand FL, which results in a cascade of tyrosine autophosphorylation and tyrosine phosphorylation of downstream targets (3). The p85 subunit of PI3 kinase, SHP2, GRB2 and Shc are associated with FLT3 after FL stimulation (4-6). Tyr589/591 is located in the juxtamembrane region of FLT3 and may play an important role in regulation of FLT3 tyrosine kinase activity. Somatic mutations of FLT3 consisting of internal tandem duplications (ITDs) occur in 20% of patients with acute myeloid leukemia (7).
- Shurin, M.R. et al. (1998) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 9, 37-48.
- Naoe, T. et al. (2001) Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 48 Suppl 1, S27-30.
- Namikawa, R. et al. (1996) Stem Cells 14, 388-95.
- Beslu, N. et al. (1996) J Biol Chem 271, 20075-81.
- Zhang, S. and Broxmeyer, H.E. (2000) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 277, 195-9.
- Zhang, S. et al. (1999) J Leukoc Biol 65, 372-80.
- Mizuki, M. et al. (2000) Blood 96, 3907-14.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8924 Human Fms-related Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (hFLT3L)
- 3462 FLT3 (8F2) Rabbit mAb
- 3463 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr969) (C24D9) Rabbit mAb
- 3464 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr589/591) (30D4) Rabbit mAb
- 3466 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) (54H1) Mouse mAb
- 3474 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) (33G6) Rabbit mAb
- 4577 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr842) (10A8) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.