Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
FLT3 (8F2) Rabbit mAb #3462
|W IP IHC-P||H M||Endogenous||130 nonglycosylated form;160 glycosylated mature form||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
FLT3 (8F2) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of FLT3 protein. The antibody does not cross-react with related proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence surrounding Ser740 of human FLT3.
Western blot analysis of extracts from Baf3/FLT3 transfected cells and SEM leukemia cells, using FLT3 (8F2) Rabbit mAb.
FMS-related tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3, also called Flk2), is a member of the type III receptor tyrosine kinase family, which includes c-Kit, PDGFR and M-CSF receptors. FLT3 is expressed on early hematopoietic progenitor cells and supports growth and differentiation within the hematopoietic system (1,2). FLT3 is activated after binding with its ligand FL, which results in a cascade of tyrosine autophosphorylation and tyrosine phosphorylation of downstream targets (3). The p85 subunit of PI3 kinase, SHP2, GRB2 and Shc are associated with FLT3 after FL stimulation (4-6). Tyr589/591 is located in the juxtamembrane region of FLT3 and may play an important role in regulation of FLT3 tyrosine kinase activity. Somatic mutations of FLT3 consisting of internal tandem duplications (ITDs) occur in 20% of patients with acute myeloid leukemia (7).
- Shurin, M.R. et al. (1998) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 9, 37-48.
- Naoe, T. et al. (2001) Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 48 Suppl1, S27-S30.
- Namikawa, R. et al. (1996) Stem Cells 14, 388-395.
- Beslu, N. et al. (1996) J. Biol. Chem. 271, 20075-20081.
- Zhang, S. and Broxmeyer, H.E. (2000) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 277, 195-199.
- Zhang, S. et al. (1999) J. Leukoc. Biol. 65, 372-380.
- Mizuki, M. et al. (2000) Blood 96, 3907-3914.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8924 Human Fms-related Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (hFLT3L)
- 3463 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr969) (C24D9) Rabbit mAb
- 3464 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr589/591) (30D4) Rabbit mAb
- 3466 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) (54H1) Mouse mAb
- 3474 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) (33G6) Rabbit mAb
- 4577 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr842) (10A8) Rabbit mAb
- 3461 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
Rabbit Monoclonals Produced Using Epitomics® Technology, U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.