Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
CD10 (CB-CALLA) Mouse mAb #3565
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
CD10 (CB-CALLA) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of CD10.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing BALB/c mice with CALLA cells.
CD10 (CALLA or neprilysin) was identified as a marker for leukemic cells in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and belongs to a family of exoenzymes that include aminopeptidase A, N and dipeptidylpeptidase IV (1-2). CD10 is a transmembrane type II molecule and functions as a metallo-peptidase requiring zinc. Specifically, CD10 cleaves 1-3 amino-terminal amino acids from peptides with a preference for neutral amino acids (valine, iso-leucine, phenylalanine, leucine or alanine) (2). The CD10 antigen is expressed by immature and by germinal center B cells, by granulocytes and by acute B-cell lymphoblastic leukemia cells. Therefore, CD10 appears to be involved in late stage regulation of hematopoietic cells (3).
- Greaves , M. F. et al. (1975) Clin. Immunol. Immunopathol. 4, 67-84.
- Shipp, M.A. and Look, A.T. (1993) Blood 82, 1052-1070.
- Bene, M. C. et al. (1997) Haematologica. 82, 205-210.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2701 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319)/Syk (Tyr352) Antibody
- 2704 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr493)/Syk (Tyr526) Antibody
- 2707 Zap-70 (136F12) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 2752 Lck Antibody
- 4958 SLP-76 Antibody
- 3569 CD34 (ICO115) Mouse mAb
- 3575 CD45 (136-4B5) Mouse mAb
- 3576 CD56 (NCAM) (123C3) Mouse mAb
- 3568 CD31 (PECAM-1) (158-2B3) Mouse mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.