Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
GRB10 Antibody #3702
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
GRB10 Antibody detects endogenous levels of isoform 1 of total GRB10 protein independent of phosphorylation. The antibody does not cross-react with GRB7 or GRB14.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino-terminal residues of human GRB10. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The GRB7 family of adaptor proteins consist of GRB7, GRB10 and GRB14, which all contain an amino-terminal proline-rich SH3 binding domain, followed by PH, PBS, and SH2 domains. Each member of the family has several splice variants (1). It has been reported that GRB10 interacts with many receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) as well as downstream signal molecules including Raf, Akt, and Nedd4 (1,2). Although it was originally thought that GRB10 is exclusively phosphorylated at serine residues (3), Src kinase family members have been shown to phosphorylate GRB10 at Tyr67 (4).
- Han, D. C. et al. (2001) Oncogene 20, 6315-6321.
- Jahn, T. et al. (2002) Mol. Cell. Biol. 22, 979-991.
- Ooi, J. et al. (1995) Oncogene 10, 1621-1630.
- Langlais, P. et al. (2000) Oncogene 19, 2895-2903.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.