HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb #3724
|3724S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3724P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3724||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Transfected Only||Rabbit IgG|
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry, ChIP=Chromatin IP
Specificity / Sensitivity
HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb detects exogenously expressed proteins containing the HA epitope tag.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide containing the influenza hemagglutinin epitope (YPYDVPDYA).
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, untransfected or transfected with either HA-FoxO4 or HA-Akt3, using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded COS cells, untransfected (right) or HA-Tag transfected (left), using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells, untransfected (blue) or transfected with HA-FoxO4 (green), using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb #3724.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of COS cells, transfected with an HA-tagged protein (left) or mock-transfected (right), using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments have been labeled using DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® (fluorescent DNA dye).
293T cells were either untransfected (left panel) or transfected with an HA-tagged human CBP construct (right panel), then treated with Forskolin #3828 (30 µM) . Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 cells and 10 µl of HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb, 10 µl of CBP (D9B6) Rabbit mAb, or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human ALS2 exon 1 primers, SimpleChIP® Human NR4A3 Promoter Primers #4829, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The HA tag is derived from an epitope of the influenza hemagglutinin protein which has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in expression vectors (1).
- Corcoran, K. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 37168-80. Applications: IF-IC (In Cells).
- Jeong, H. et al. (2011) Nat Med 18, 159-65. Applications: Western Blotting, IP.
- Iwasaki, H. et al. (2011) Nat Immunol 12, 1167-75. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Liu, C. et al. (2013) J Clin Invest 123, 1138-56. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 2372 β-Gal (14B7) Mouse mAb
- 2396 MBP (8G1) Mouse mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.