Product Pathways - Companion Products
HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb #3724
|W IP IHC-P IF-IC F ChIP||All||Transfected Only||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: All=All species expected
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Specificity / Sensitivity
HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb detects exogenously expressed proteins containing the HA epitope tag.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide containing the influenza hemagglutinin epitope (YPYDVPDYA).
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, untransfected or transfected with either HA-FoxO4 or HA-Akt3, using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded COS cells, untransfected (right) or HA-Tag transfected (left), using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells, untransfected (blue) or transfected with HA-FoxO4 (green), using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb #3724.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The HA tag is derived from an epitope of the influenza hemagglutinin protein which has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in expression vectors (1).
- Corcoran, K. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 37168-80. Applications: IF-IC (In Cells)
- Jeong, H. et al. (2011) Nat Med 18, 159-65. Applications: IP Western Blotting
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 2372 β-Gal (14B7) Mouse mAb
- 2396 MBP (8G1) Mouse mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.