Product Pathways - Companion Products
Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (PE Conjugate) #3739
|F||All||Transfected Only||Mouse IgG2a|
Reactivity Key: All=All species expected
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (PE Conjugate) detects recombinant proteins containing the Myc epitope tag. The antibody recognizes the Myc-tag fused to either the amino or carboxy terminus of targeted proteins in transfected cells.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues 410-419 of human c-Myc (EQKLISEEDL).
This Cell Signaling Technology antibody is conjugated to phycoerythrin (PE) and tested in-house for direct flow cytometry in cells transfected with Myc-tagged protein.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2040 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (HRP Conjugate)
- 2233 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2279 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 3400 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Sepharose Bead Conjugate)
- 3756 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 555 Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.