Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr1007/1008) (C80C3) Rabbit mAb #3776
|3776S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3776||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||125||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Monkey, Bovine.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr1007/1008) (C80C3) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of Jak2 when phosphorylated at Tyr1007/1008. This antibody can also detect single phosphorylation at either 1007 or 1008. This antibody may cross-react with phospho-Jak1 and phospho-Tyk2.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to a region surrounding Tyr1007/1008 of human Jak2.
Members of the Janus family of tyrosine kinases (Jak1, Jak2, Jak3, and Tyk2) are activated by ligands binding to a number of associated cytokine receptors (1). Upon cytokine receptor activation, Jak proteins become autophosphorylated and phosphorylate their associated receptors to provide multiple binding sites for signaling proteins. These associated signaling proteins, such as Stats (2), Shc (3), insulin receptor substrates (4), and focal adhesion kinase (FAK) (5), typically contain SH2 or other phospho-tyrosine-binding domains.
- Ahluwalia, M. et al. (2010) J Thromb Haemost 8, 2252-61. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Singh, S. et al. (2012) PLoS One 7, e29064. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Metlakunta, A.S. et al. (2011) Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 300, R1185-93. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Bhattacharyya, S. et al. (2011) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 9554-9. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3331 Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1022/1023) Antibody
- 3344 Jak1 (6G4) Rabbit mAb
- 3775 Jak3 Antibody
- 9945 Jak Isoform Sampler Kit
- 9321 Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody
- 9312 Tyk2 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8224 PhosphoPlus® Jak2 (Tyr1007/Tyr1008) Antibody Duet
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Jak antibodies produced under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,658,791) from Chemicon International, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.