Product Pathways - Translational Control
ERp44 (D17A6) XP® Rabbit mAb #3798
|3798S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3798P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3798||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||44||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
ERp44 (D17A6) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total ERp44 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human ERp44.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell types using ERp44 (D17A6) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Secretory proteins translocate into the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) after their synthesis where they are post-translationally modified and properly folded. To reach their native conformation, many secretory proteins require the formation of intra- or inter-molecular disulfide bonds (1). This process is called oxidative protein folding. Disulfide isomerase (PDI) has two thioredoxin homology domains and catalyzes the formation and isomerization of these disulfide bonds (2). Other ER resident proteins that possess the thioredoxin homology domains, including endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 44 (ERp44), constitute the PDI family (2). ERp44 is induced upon ER stress and is linked to Ero1-Lα and Ero1-Lβ through mixed disulfide bonds (3). ERp44 was shown to mediate the ER localization of Ero1-Lα (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2886 ERp44 Antibody
- 2446 PDI Antibody
- 2881 ERp57 (G117) Antibody
- 2887 ERp57 (A484) Antibody
- 2798 ERp72 Antibody
- 3264 Ero1-Lα Antibody
- 3192 PERK (C33E10) Rabbit mAb
- 3179 Phospho-PERK (Thr980) (16F8) Rabbit mAb
- 3177 BiP (C50B12) Rabbit mAb
- 3183 BiP Antibody
- 2679 Calnexin (C5C9) Rabbit mAb
- 2433 Calnexin Antibody
- 2891 Calreticulin Antibody
- 2895 CHOP (L63F7) Mouse mAb
- 3597 Phospho-eIF2α (Ser51) (119A11) Rabbit mAb
- 9721 Phospho-eIF2α (Ser51) Antibody
- 3294 IRE1α (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2157 MBTPS2 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.