Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
LSP1 Antibody #3812
|W||H M R||Endogenous||52||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
LSP1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of LSP1 protein independent of phosphorylation.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acid 37-48 of human LSP1. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
LSP1 is a 52 kDa leukocyte-specific protein expressed in B cells, T cells, macrophages and neutrophils (1). The protein binds F-actin through its C-terminal actin-binding repeat and regulates cytoskeletal-related cellular movement such as polarization, chemotaxis and locomotion (2-4). LSP1 is a phospho-protein and has been identified as a major substrate of MAP kinase and PKC in lymphocytes and neutrophils (5-7). The phosphorylation is possibly related to its cytoskeletal regulatory function.
- Li, Y. et al. (1995) J. Immunol. 155, 3563-3569.
- Zhang, Q. et al. (2000) J. Immunol. 165, 2052-2058.
- Li, Y. et al. (2000) Blood 96, 1100-1105.
- Wang, C. et al. (2002) J. Immunol. 169, 415-423.
- Huang, C. K. et al. (1997) J. Biol. Chem. 272, 17-19.
- Matsumoto, N. et al. (1995) J. Biochem. (Tokyo) 117, 222-229.
- Carballo, E. et al. (1996) J. Immunol. 156, 1709-1713.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.