Product Pathways - Metabolism
PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb #3820
|3820S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3820||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||47||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Bovine.
Specificity / Sensitivity
PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total PDHK1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human PDHK1 protein.
Pyruvate generated from glycolysis is converted to acetyl-CoA by pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH) under normoxia (1-3). This is a critical link between glycolysis and the TCA cycle (3). PDH activity is regulated by phosphorylation and dephosphorylation (3). Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase (PDHK) phosphorylates PDH and inactivates it, whereas dephosphorylation of PDH is carried out by pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase to generate the active form (3). Hypoxia can directly induce pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 (PDHK1) expression, which results in inactivation of PDH and the TCA cycle and subsequent suppression of metabolism (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 3582 LDHA (C4B5) Rabbit mAb
- 3558 LDHA/LDHC (C28H7) Rabbit mAb
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 2118 GAPDH (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 4047 ACSL1 Antibody
- 3658 AceCS1 (D19C6) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.