Product Pathways - Metabolism
ACSL1 Antibody #4047
|4047S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4047||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||78||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
ACSL1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total ACSL1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence of human ACSL1. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using ACSL1 Antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using ACSL1 Antibody.
Mammalian long-chain acyl-CoA synthetase (ACSL) catalyzes the ligation of the fatty acid to CoA to form fatty acyl-CoA in a two-step reaction (1). Five isoforms of ACSL have been identified (1). These isoforms have different substrate preferences and subcellular localizations (1). Overexpression of ACSL1 results in changes to fatty acid metabolism in rat primary hepatocytes (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3180 Fatty Acid Synthase (C20G5) Rabbit mAb
- 3189 Fatty Acid Synthase Antibody
- 2120 FABP4 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.