Product Pathways - NF-kB Signaling
RIP2 (D10B11) Rabbit mAb #4142
|4142S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4142||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||62||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
RIP2 (D10B11) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total RIP2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human RIP2 protein.
Receptor Interacting Protein 2 (RIP2) is a serine/threonine kinase with a carboxy-terminal caspase activation and recruitment domain (CARD). Association of RIP2 with the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) causes activation of NF-κB and induction of apoptosis (1-3). Expression of RIP2 is induced in macrophages upon exposure to bacterial cell wall components, such as LPS. RIP2-deficient mouse models demonstrate that this kinase integrates and transduces signals for both the innate and adaptive immune system (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4982 RIP2 Antibody
- 4364 Phospho-RIP2 (Ser176) Antibody
- 4926 RIP Antibody
- 2682 IKKα Antibody
- 2370 IKKβ (2C8) Rabbit mAb
- 2685 IKKγ Antibody
- 4712 TRAF2 Antibody
- 4764 NF-κB p65 (C22B4) Rabbit mAb
- 3033 Phospho-NF-κB p65 (Ser536) (93H1) Rabbit mAb
- 2697 Phospho-IKKα/β (Ser176/180) (16A6) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.