Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Rab10 Antibody #4262
|4262S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4262||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Monkey||Endogenous||23||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Rab10 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Rab10 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asp114 of human Rab10 protein. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
Rab10 is a member of the Ras superfamily of small Rab GTPases (1) that interacts with Mss4, myosin V (Va, Vb and Vc) and GDI as it helps mediate sorting among cellular endosomes (2-4). Mutation analysis and GFP-fusion protein expression of Rab10 in MDCK cells determined that Rab10 plays a regulatory role in membrane protein transport between early endosomes and basolateral compartments (5,6). Rab10 associates with the GLUT4 complex as a target for AS160 and is required for insulin-stimulated GLUT4 translocation in adipocytes (7,8).
- Chen, Y.T. et al. (1993) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 90, 6508-12.
- Burton, J.L. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 5547-58.
- Roland, J.T. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 1213-23.
- Chen, Y. et al. (2009) Biochem J 422, 229-35.
- Schuck, S. et al. (2007) Traffic 8, 47-60.
- Babbey, C.M. et al. (2006) Mol Biol Cell 17, 3156-75.
- Sano, H. et al. (2007) Cell Metab 5, 293-303.
- Larance, M. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 37803-13.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.