Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
HPK1 Antibody #4472
|W IP||H M||Endogenous||97||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
HPK1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total HPK1. The antibody does not cross-react with other members of the GCK family.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino-terminal residues of human HPK1. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from WEHI231 cells, untreated or treated with staurosporine to induce HPK1 cleavage, using HPK1 Antibody.
Hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1(HPK1) is a member of the germinal center kinases that is predominantly expressed in hematopoietic cells. HPK1 is a key component linking T or B cell receptors to SAPK/JNK and IkappaB kinase pathways in lymphocytes (1-3). Through its proline-rich motif, HPK1 associates with multiple SH3 domain-containing adaptor proteins, including GRB2, Nck, Crk, SLP-76, and BLNK. Phosphorylation of Tyr379 by Syk is necessary for HPK1 association with BLNK and SLP-76, as well as for HPK1 activity (4,5). Caspase cleavage of HPK1 also modulates the the biological function of HPK1 (3,6,7).
- Liou, J. et al. (2000) Immunity 12, 399-408.
- Ling, S. et al. (1999) Mol. Cell. Biol. 19, 1359-1368.
- Arnold, R. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 14675-14684.
- Tsuji,, . et al. (2001) J. Exp. Med. 194, 529-539.
- Sauer, K. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 45207-45216.
- Chen, Y. et al. (1999) Oncogene 18, 7370-7377.
- Schulze-Luehrmann, J. et al. (2002) Blood 100, 954-960.
- Lasserre, R. et al. (2011) J Cell Biol 195, 839-53. Applications: Flow Cytometry
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 3972 GRB2 Antibody
- 3181 Phospho-CrkL (Tyr207) Antibody
- 3182 CrkL (32H4) Mouse mAb
- 3491 Phospho-CrkII (Tyr221) Antibody
- 3601 Phospho-BLNK (Tyr96) Antibody
- 2711 Phospho-Syk (Tyr525/526) Antibody
- 2715 Phospho-Syk (Tyr323) Antibody
- 9251 Phospho-SAPK/JNK (Thr183/Tyr185) Antibody
- 9252 SAPK/JNK Antibody
- 9242 IκBα Antibody
- 9246 Phospho-IκBα (Ser32/36) (5A5) Mouse mAb
- 9661 Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) Antibody
- 9662 Caspase-3 Antibody
- 9665 Caspase-3 (8G10) Rabbit mAb
- 3782 GCK Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.