Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Dynamin-I (3G4B6) Mouse mAb #4565
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||100||Mouse IgG2a|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Dynamin-I (3G4B6) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total dynamin-I protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a recombinant carboxy-terminal fragment of human dynamin-I.
Dynamin is a family of large GTPases that has been implicated in the formation of vesicles of both the endocytotic and secretory processes (1). Dynamin plays an important role in the internalization of cell surface receptors, a process that attenuates the response to extracellular signals. It has been illustrated that dynamin interacts with signaling proteins such as Src, PLCγ, PKC and G-proteins. PKC and Src phosphorylate dynamin, and its phosphorylation may regulate the endocytosis of cell surface receptors (2,3).
- McNiven, M.A. et al. (2000) Trends Biochem. Sci. 25, 115-120.
- Powell, K.A. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275, 11610-11617.
- Ahn, S. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 1185-1188.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2342 Dynamin I/II Antibody
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.