Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
TNK1 (C44F9) Rabbit mAb #4570
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
TNK1 (C44F9) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of TNK1 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other related proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence around Pro97 of human TNK1.
Tyrosine kinase non-receptor 1 (TNK1) is related to the Ack1 (TNK2) non-receptor kinase that binds cdc42 and inhibits GTPase activity of this cell cycle regulator. TNK1 is broadly expressed in embryogenic tissues and leukemia cell lines, but is restricted to select adult tissues (1). TNK1 is a putative 72 kDa protein comprised of an N-terminal kinase domain, a central SH3 domain and a proline-rich tail. Interaction with PLCγ in vitro indicates a possible role in phospholipid signal transduction pathways (2). Though the exact mechanism is currently unclear, active TNK1 may play a role in regulating cell death by preventing TNF-α-induced NF-κB transactivation (3).
- Hoehn, G.T. et al. (1996) Oncogene 12, 903-13.
- Felschow, D.M. et al. (2000) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 273, 294-301.
- Azoitei, N. et al. (2007) Oncogene 26, 6536-45.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5638 Phospho-TNK1 (Tyr277) (D46E7) Rabbit mAb
- 4553 Phospho-TNK1 (Tyr277) Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.