Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
cdc25C (5H9) Rabbit mAb #4688
|4688S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4688P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4688||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human||Endogenous||60, 75||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
cdc25C (5H9) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total cdc25C protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a cdc25C full length fusion protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa, 293 and K562 cells, using cdc25C (5H9) Rabbit mAb.
Cdc25 is a protein phosphatase responsible for dephosphorylating and activating cdc2, a crucial step in regulating the entry of all eukaryotic cells into mitosis (1). cdc25C is constitutively phosphorylated at Ser216 throughout interphase by c-TAK1, while phosphorylation at this site is DNA damage-dependent at the G2/M checkpoint (2). When phosphorylated at Ser216, cdc25C binds to members of the 14-3-3 family of proteins, sequestering cdc25C in the cytoplasm and thereby preventing premature mitosis (3). The checkpoint kinases Chk1 and Chk2 phosphorylate cdc25C at Ser216 in response to DNA damage (4,5).
- Hegemann, B. et al. (2011) Sci Signal 4, rs12. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4901 Phospho-cdc25C (Ser216) (63F9) Rabbit mAb
- 9528 Phospho-cdc25C (Ser216) Antibody
- 9527 Phospho-cdc25C (Thr48) Antibody
- 9529 Phospho-cdc25C (Ser198) Antibody
- 3652 cdc25A Antibody
- 9525 cdc25B Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patents No. 5,675,063 and 7,429,487) from Epitomics, Inc.