Product Pathways - Phosphatases
DUSP3/VHR Antibody #4752
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||20||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
DUSP3/VHR Antibody detects endogenous levels of total DUSP3 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other dual-specific phosphatases.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to human DUSP3. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
DUSP3, also known as VHR (VH1 related) is a small dual-specific phosphatase with specificity for MAP kinase ERK1/2 and JNK, but not for p38 MAPK (1,2). Unlike most of the dual-specific phosphatases, which have inducible expression patterns, DUSP3 is constitutively expressed (2). In antigen stimulated T cells, DUSP3 is phosphorylated by ZAP-70 at Tyr138 (3). Tyr138 phosphorylation is required for DUSP3 to down-regulate the ERK and JNK pathways (3).
- Todd, J. L. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 13271-13280.
- Alonso, A. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 4766-4771.
- Alonso, A. et al. (2002) Nat. Immunol. 4, 44-48.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9101 Phospho-p44/42 MAPK (Erk1/2) (Thr202/Tyr204) Antibody
- 9102 p44/42 MAPK (Erk1/2) Antibody
- 9107 p44/42 MAPK (Erk1/2) (3A7) Mouse mAb
- 9108 p42 MAP Kinase (Erk2) Antibody
- 4372 p44 MAP Kinase (Erk1) Antibody
- 9106 Phospho-p44/42 MAPK (Erk1/2) (Thr202/Tyr204) (E10) Mouse mAb
- 9251 Phospho-SAPK/JNK (Thr183/Tyr185) Antibody
- 9258 SAPK/JNK (56G8) Rabbit mAb
- 9255 Phospho-SAPK/JNK (Thr183/Tyr185) (G9) Mouse mAb
- 2701 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319)/Syk (Tyr352) Antibody
- 2704 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr493)/Syk (Tyr526) Antibody
- 2705 Zap-70 (99F2) Rabbit mAb
- 2707 Zap-70 (136F12) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.