Product Pathways - Development
Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb #4893
|W IHC-P IF-IC F||H||Endogenous||42||Mouse IgG1|
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total nanog protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant human nanog protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from NTERA and NCCIT cells using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human seminoma using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human seminoma using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb with biotin-based detection (left) or SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse) #8125 (right).
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells (red) and NTERA2 cells (blue) using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb.
Nanog is a homeodomain-containing transcription factor that is essential for the maintenance of pluripotency and self renewal in embryonic stem cells (1). Nanog expression is controlled by a network of factors including Sox2 and the key pluripotency regulator Oct-4 (1). Recent advances in somatic cell reprogramming have utilized viral expression of combinations of transcription factors including nanog, Oct-4, Sox2, KLF4, c-Myc, and LIN28 (2,3).
- Kim, J. et al. (2008) Cell 132, 1049-61.
- Takahashi, K. et al. (2007) Nat Protoc 2, 3081-9.
- Yu, J. et al. (2007) Science 318, 1917-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3580 Nanog Antibody
- 2840 Oct-4A (C30A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2890 Oct-4A (C52G3) Rabbit mAb
- 3579 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2883 TCF3 (D15G11) Rabbit mAb
- 3695 LIN28A (D84C11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.