Product Pathways - Lineage Markers
Nanog (D73G4) XP® Rabbit mAb #4903
|4903S||100 µl (20 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4903P||40 µl (8 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4903||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Monkey.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Nanog (D73G4) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total nanog protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human nanog protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from NCCIT, NTERA-2 and iPS cells using Nanog (D73G4) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human seminoma using Nanog (D73G4) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells (blue) and NTERA-2 cells (green) using Nanog (D73G4) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Nanog is a homeodomain-containing transcription factor that is essential for the maintenance of pluripotency and self renewal in embryonic stem cells (1). Nanog expression is controlled by a network of factors including Sox2 and the key pluripotency regulator Oct-4 (1). Recent advances in somatic cell reprogramming have utilized viral expression of combinations of transcription factors including nanog, Oct-4, Sox2, KLF4, c-Myc, and LIN28 (2,3).
- Kregel, S. et al. (2013) PLoS One 8, e53701. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Kumagai, H. et al. (2013) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 434, 710-6. Applications: IC-IF.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2840 Oct-4A (C30A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2890 Oct-4A (C52G3) Rabbit mAb
- 3579 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4900 Sox2 (L1D6A2) Mouse mAb
- 2748 Sox2 Antibody
- 5930 LIN28A (6D1F9) Mouse mAb
- 3978 LIN28A (A177) Antibody
- 4196 LIN28B Antibody
- 5605 c-Myc (D84C12) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2883 TCF3 (D15G11) Rabbit mAb
- 4904 Stat3 (79D7) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 5677 Oct-4A (C30A3C1) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5024 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5232 Nanog (D73G4) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 9656 StemLight™ Pluripotency Antibody Kit
- 4084 DRAQ5®
- 4412 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 4413 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 555 Conjugate)
- 4414 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.