Product Pathways - Apoptosis
Caspase-8 Antibody (Mouse Specific) #4927
|4927S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4927||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Caspase-8 Antibody (Mouse Specific) detects endogenous levels of mouse caspase-8 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the large 18 kDa subunit of mouse caspase-8. Antibodies were purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Apoptosis induced through the CD95 receptor (Fas/APO-1) and tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 (TNFR1) activates caspase-8 and leads to the release of the caspase-8 active fragments, p18 and p10 (1-3). Activated caspase-8 cleaves and activates downstream effector caspases such as caspase-1, -3, -6, and -7. Caspase-3 ultimately elicits the morphological hallmarks of apoptosis, including DNA fragmentation and cell shrinkage.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9746 Caspase-8 (1C12) Mouse mAb
- 9748 Cleaved Caspase-8 (Asp384) (11G10) Mouse mAb
- 9929 Cleaved Caspase Antibody Sampler Kit
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.