Product Pathways - Translational Control
ERp72 (D70D12) XP® Rabbit mAb #5033
|5033S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5033P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5033||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||72||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
ERp72 (D70D12) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total ERp72 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the residues surrounding Met279 of human ERp72 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using ERp72 (D70D12) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of Hep G2 cells using ERp72 (D70D12) XP® Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody (red).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of PANC-1 cells using ERp72 (D70D12) XP® Rabbit mAb (green) and β-Actin (8H10D10) Mouse mAb #3700 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Secretory proteins translocate into the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) during synthesis where they are post-translationally modified and properly folded. To reach their native conformation, many secretory proteins require the formation of intra- or inter-molecular disulfide bonds (1). This process is called oxidative protein folding. Protein disulfide isomerase (PDI) has two thioredoxin homology domains and catalyzes the formation and isomerization of these disulfide bonds (2). Other ER resident proteins that possess thioredoxin homology domains, including ER stress protein 72 (ERp72), constitute the PDI family (3,4). ERp72 contains three thioredoxin homology domains (3) and plays a role in the formation and isomerization of disulfide bonds (3,4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2798 ERp72 Antibody
- 3177 BiP (C50B12) Rabbit mAb
- 3183 BiP Antibody
- 3294 IRE1α (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 3192 PERK (C33E10) Rabbit mAb
- 3179 Phospho-PERK (Thr980) (16F8) Rabbit mAb
- 2679 Calnexin (C5C9) Rabbit mAb
- 2433 Calnexin Antibody
- 2891 Calreticulin Antibody
- 2895 CHOP (L63F7) Mouse mAb
- 3597 Phospho-eIF2α (Ser51) (119A11) Rabbit mAb
- 9721 Phospho-eIF2α (Ser51) Antibody
- 3264 Ero1-Lα Antibody
- 2886 ERp44 Antibody
- 2157 MBTPS2 Antibody
- 2446 PDI Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.