Product Pathways - Translational Control
Argonaute 3 (D15D2) Rabbit mAb #5054
|5054S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5054||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Monkey||Endogenous||97||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Argonaute 3 (D15D2) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Argonaute 3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val160 of human Argonaute 3 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from PANC-1, HeLa, and C2C12 cells using Argonaute 3 (D15D2) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing DDK-tagged full-length human Argonaute 3 (hArgonaute 3-DDK; +), using Argonaute 3 (D15D2) Rabbit mAb (upper), DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb #8146 (middle), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Small non-coding RNAs are important regulators of gene expression in higher eukaryotes (1,2). Several classes of small RNAs, including short interfering RNAs (siRNAs) (3), microRNAs (miRNAs) (4), and Piwi-interacting RNAs (piRNAs) (5), have been identified. MicroRNAs are about 21 nucleotides in length and have been implicated in many cellular processes such as development, differentiation, and stress response (1,2). MicroRNAs regulate gene expression by modulating mRNA translation or stability (2). MicroRNAs function together with the protein components in the complexes called micro-ribonucleoproteins (miRNPs) (2). Among the most important components in these complexes are Argonaute proteins (1,2). There are four members in the mammalian Argonaute family and only Argonaute 2 (Ago2) possesses the Slicer endonuclease activity (1,2). Argonaute proteins participate in the various steps of microRNA-mediated gene silencing, such as repression of translation and mRNA turnover (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5053 Argonaute 1 (D84G10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9388 Argonaute 1 Antibody
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 6913 Argonaute 4 (D10F10) Rabbit mAb
- 3363 Dicer Antibody
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3410 Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 4052 THEX1 (D2B4) Rabbit mAb
- 4055 THEX1 (D66A11) Rabbit mAb
- 7104 FMRP (D14F4) Rabbit mAb
- 4317 FMRP Antibody
- 4524 FMRP (G468) Antibody
- 12295 FXR1 (D10A2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4173 FXR1 Antibody
- 4264 FXR1 (L662) Antibody
- 7098 FXR2 (D85D6) Rabbit mAb
- 4247 FXR2 Antibody
- 5940 Mili (D14F5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 6915 Miwi (D92B7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.