Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
SH2D1A (D10G8) Rabbit mAb #5272
|5272S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5272||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||14||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
SH2D1A (D10G8) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total SH2D1A protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala82 of human SH2D1A protein.
SH2D1A and SH2D1B are small, adaptor proteins with a single SH2-domain that play important signal transduction roles mediated by the signaling lymphocytic activation molecule (SLAM) family receptors (1). SH2D1A (also called SAP or SLAM-associated protein) is frequently mutated in patients with X-linked lymphoproliferative disease (Duncan’s disease), which is characterized by extreme susceptibility to Epstein-Barr virus; approximately 50 different SH2D1A mutations have been reported to date (2-4). The single SH2D1B gene in humans (also called EAT-2 or Ewing's sarcoma's/FLI1-activated transcript 2) is present as a pair of duplicated EAT-2A and EAT-2B genes with identical genomic organization in mouse and rat (5,6).
- Latour, S. and Veillette, A. (2004) Semin. Immunol. 16, 409-419.
- Nichols, K.E. et al. (2005) Immunol. Rev. 203, 180-199.
- Engel, P. et al. (2003) Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3, 813-821.
- Sumegi, J. et al. (2002) Leuk. Lymphoma 43, 1189-1201.
- Roncagalli, R. et al. (2005) Nat. Immunol. 6, 1002-1010.
- Calpe, S. et al. (2006) Immunogenetics 58, 15-25.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 2805 SH2D1A (XLP 1D12) Rat mAb
- 4023 Fyn Antibody
- 3941 Phospho-SHIP1 (Tyr1020) Antibody
- 2725 SHIP1 (C15C9) Rabbit mAb
- 2727 SHIP1 (C40G9) Rabbit mAb
- 2728 SHIP1 (D1163) Antibody
- 2726 SHIP1 (P290) Antibody
- 2007 Phospho-SHIP2 (Tyr1135) Antibody
- 2008 Phospho-SHIP2 (Tyr986/987) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.