Product Pathways - Metabolism
FABP1 Antibody #5352
|5352S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5352||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||14||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
FABP1 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total FABP1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val101 of human FABP1 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Fatty acid binding proteins (FABPs) bind to fatty acids and other lipids to function as cytoplasmic lipid chaperones (1,2). They participate in the transport of fatty acids and other lipids to various cellular pathways (2). Research studies have shown that common variants of the human liver fatty acid binding protein gene FABP1 play a role in the development of type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3544 FABP4 (D25B3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2120 FABP4 Antibody
- 2439 ATGL (30A4) Rabbit mAb
- 3180 Fatty Acid Synthase (C20G5) Rabbit mAb
- 3189 Fatty Acid Synthase Antibody
- 4139 Phospho-HSL (Ser563) Antibody
- 4137 Phospho-HSL (Ser565) Antibody
- 4126 Phospho-HSL (Ser660) Antibody
- 4107 HSL Antibody
- 2435 PPARγ (C26H12) Rabbit mAb
- 2430 PPARγ (D69) Antibody
- 2443 PPARγ (81B8) Rabbit mAb
- 2438 SCD1 (M38) Antibody
- 2283 SCD1 (R347) Antibody
- 2400 Synip (C51G6) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.