Product Pathways - Translational Control
KHSRP Antibody #5398
|5398S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5398||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||82||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
KHSRP Antibody detects endogenous levels of total KHSRP protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human KHSRP protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
KHSRP, also known as KSRP, is a KH domain-containing AU-rich element (ARE) binding protein (1). It recruits degradation machinery and activates mRNA turnover (2). This protein was previously shown to function as a regulator for splicing (3). KHSRP associates with both the Drosha and Dicer multiprotein complexes (4), and controls the biogenesis of some microRNAs by binding to the terminal loops of these microRNA precursors (3). KHSRP is found in neural and non-neural cell types in both the nucleus and the cytoplasm (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3363 Dicer Antibody
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3410 Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb
- 9388 Argonaute 1 Antibody
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 4052 THEX1 (D2B4) Rabbit mAb
- 4317 FMRP Antibody
- 4524 FMRP (G468) Antibody
- 4173 FXR1 Antibody
- 4264 FXR1 (L662) Antibody
- 4247 FXR2 Antibody
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.