Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
PI3 Kinase p110γ (D55D5) Rabbit mAb #5405
|5405S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5405P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5405||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||110||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
PI3 Kinase p110γ (D55D5) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total PI3 kinase p110γ protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to human PI3K p110γ.
Phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) catalyzes the production of phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-triphosphate by phosphorylating phosphatidylinositol (PI), phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate (PIP), and phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2). Growth factors and hormones trigger this phosphorylation event, which in turn coordinates cell growth, cell cycle entry, cell migration, and cell survival (1). PTEN reverses this process, and research studies have shown that the PI3K signaling pathway is constitutively activated in human cancers that have loss of function of PTEN (2). PI3Ks are composed of a catalytic subunit (p110) and a regulatory subunit. Various isoforms of the catalytic subunit (p110α, p110β, p110γ, and p110δ) have been isolated, and the regulatory subunits that associate with p110α, p110β, and p110δ are p85α and p85β (3). In contrast, p110γ associates with a p101 regulatory subunit that is unrelated to p85. Furthermore, p110γ is activated by βγ subunits of heterotrimeric G proteins (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4249 PI3 Kinase p110α (C73F8) Rabbit mAb
- 3011 PI3 Kinase p110β (C33D4) Rabbit mAb
- 4257 PI3 Kinase p85 (19H8) Rabbit mAb
- 4228 Phospho-PI3 Kinase p85 (Tyr458)/p55 (Tyr199) Antibody
- 3358 PI3 Kinase Class III (D4E2) Rabbit mAb
- 9569 Non-phospho PTEN (Ser380/Thr382/Thr383) Antibody
- 9188 PTEN (D4.3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.