Product Pathways - Translational Control
DDX4 (2F9H5) Mouse mAb #5555
|5555S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5555||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
DDX4 (2F9H5) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total DDX4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a purified recombinant fragment of human DDX4.
DDX4 is an ATP-dependent DEAD-box RNA helicase found in the chromatoid body of the germ cells (1). This enzyme is specific to germ cells and is necessary for germ cell development (2). Mouse DDX4 was shown to interact with Dicer, suggesting a role in microRNA-mediated RNA silencing (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.