Product Pathways - Translational Control
DDX4 (2F9H5) Mouse mAb #5555
|W IP||H||Endogenous||80||Mouse IgG1|
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
DDX4 (2F9H5) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total DDX4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a purified recombinant fragment of human DDX4.
DDX4 is an ATP-dependent DEAD-box RNA helicase found in the chromatoid body of the germ cells (1). This enzyme is specific to germ cells and is necessary for germ cell development (2). Mouse DDX4 was shown to interact with Dicer, suggesting a role in microRNA-mediated RNA silencing (1).
- Kotaja, N. et al. (2006) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 103, 2647-52.
- Albamonte, M.S. et al. (2008) Hum Reprod 23, 1895-901.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.