Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
DDR1 (D1G6) XP® Rabbit mAb #5583
|W IP IHC-P IF-IC||H M R Mk||Endogenous||125||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
DDR1 (D1G6) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogeneous levels of total DDR1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro600 of human DDR1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from MCF7 and C6 cell lines, and tissue from mouse brain using DDR1 (D1G6) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using DDR1 (D1G6) XP (TM) RmAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using DDR1 (D1G6) XP (TM) RmAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
The discoidin domain receptors (DDRs) are receptor tyrosine kinases with a discoidin homology repeat in their extracellular domains, activated by binding to extracellular matrix collagens. So far, two mammalian DDRs have been identified: DDR1 and DDR2 (1). They are widely expressed in human tissues and may have roles in smooth muscle cell-mediated collagen remodeling (2). Research studies have implicated aberrant expression and signaling of DDRs in human diseases related to increased matrix degradation and remodeling, such as cardiovascular disease, liver fibrosis, and tumor invasion (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 3917 DDR1 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.