Product Pathways - Phosphatases
PPP2R4 (5G3) Mouse mAb #5686
|5686S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5686||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Monkey||Endogenous||40||Mouse IgG2a|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
PPP2R4 (5G3) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PPP2R4 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other PP2A proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the mouse PPP2R4 protein.
Serine/threonine protein phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit 4 (PPP2R4) is one of the constituents of the regulatory subunit B' of PP2A (1). PPP2R4 is also known as the phosphatase activator (PTPA) and known to have the peptidyl prolyl isomerase (PPIase) activity (2-3). PPIases catalyze cis-trans isomerization of peptide bonds of proline residues in the polypeptide chain; this leads to the rapid folding of proteins (2). The ATPase activity of PPP2R4 is required for the phosphotyrosyl phosphatase activity of PP2A (2-4). Evidence suggests that PPP2R4 induces apoptosis independent of the canonical PP2A-mediated pathways (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5687 PPP2R5D (H5D12) Mouse mAb
- 5689 PPP2R2A (2G9) Mouse mAb
- 2260 PP2A A Subunit (6G3) Rat mAb
- 2041 PP2A A Subunit (81G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2039 PP2A A Subunit Antibody
- 2290 PP2A B Subunit (100C1) Rabbit mAb
- 4953 PP2A B Subunit Antibody
- 2259 PP2A C Subunit (52F8) Rabbit mAb
- 2038 PP2A C Subunit Antibody
- 3330 PTPA/PPP2R4 Antibody
- 1054 PP2A A Subunit Blocking Peptide
- 1051 PP2A B Subunit Blocking Peptide
- 1067 PP2A C Subunit Blocking Peptide
- 2289 PP5 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.