Product Pathways - Translational Control
Mili (D14F5) XP® Rabbit mAb #5940
|5940S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5940P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5940||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen)
Specificity / Sensitivity
Mili (D14F5) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Mili protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the residues surrounding Leu118 of mouse Mili protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse testis and mouse brain using Mili (D14F5) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin Antibody #4967 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse testis using Mili (D14F5) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse testis using Mili (D14F5) XP® Rabbit mAb (green) and Pan-Keratin (C11) Mouse mAb #4545 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
The Drosophila piwi gene was identified as being required for the self-renewal of germ-line stem cells (1). Piwi homologs are well conserved among various species including Arabidopsis, C. elegans, and human (1). Miwi and Mili proteins are both mouse homologs of Piwi and contain a C-terminal Piwi domain (2). Miwi and Mili bind to Piwi-interacting RNAs (piRNAs) in male germ cells and are essential for spermatogenesis in mouse (3-5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 9388 Argonaute 1 Antibody
- 5053 Argonaute 1 (D84G10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 4055 THEX1 (D66A11) Rabbit mAb
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.