T7-Tag Antibody #6885
|6885S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|6885||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
T7-Tag Antibody recognizes transfected levels of total T7 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic T7 peptide. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The T7 tag is an epitope tag composed of an 11-residue peptide encoded from the leader sequence of the T7 bacteriophage gene10. The T7 tag has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on T7 RNA polymerase expression systems (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2955 GFP (4B10) Mouse mAb
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8476 S-Tag Antibody
- 7803 Cre Recombinase Antibody
- 8146 DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 2368 DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 9998 BSA
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.