Product Pathways - Translational Control
DGCR8 (D78E4) Rabbit mAb #6914
|6914S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|6914||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
DGCR8 (D78E4) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total DGCR8 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly83 of human DGCR8 protein.
Drosha was identified as a nuclear RNase III that catalyzes the initial step of microRNA (miRNA) processing (1). This enzyme processes the long primary transcript pri-miRNAs into stem-looped pre-miRNAs. Interference of Drosha results in the increase of pri-miRNAs and the decrease of pre-miRNAs (1). Drosha exists in a multiprotein complex called Microprocessor along with other components such as DGCR8 (2). Drosha, along with DGCR8, is necessary for miRNA biogenesis (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3410 Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb
- 5053 Argonaute 1 (D84G10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9388 Argonaute 1 Antibody
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 3363 Dicer Antibody
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 4052 THEX1 (D2B4) Rabbit mAb
- 4317 FMRP Antibody
- 4524 FMRP (G468) Antibody
- 4173 FXR1 Antibody
- 4264 FXR1 (L662) Antibody
- 4247 FXR2 Antibody
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.