Product Pathways - Translational Control
CNOT2 Antibody #6955
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||62||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
CNOT2 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total CNOT2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human CNOT2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The evolutionarily conserved CCR4-NOT (CNOT) complex regulates mRNA metabolism in eukaryotic cells (1). This regulation occurs at different levels of mRNA synthesis and degradation, including transcription initiation, elongation, deadenylation, and degradation (1). Multiple components, including CNOT1, CNOT2, CNOT3, CNOT4, CNOT6, CNOT7, CNOT8, CNOT9, and CNOT10 have been identified in this complex (2). In addition, subunit composition of this complex has been shown to vary among different tissues (3).
- Denis, C.L. and Chen, J. (2003) Prog Nucleic Acid Res Mol Biol 73, 221-50.
- Lau, N.C. et al. (2009) Biochem J 422, 443-53.
- Chen, C. et al. (2011) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 411, 360-4.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.