Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody #7074
Affinity purified goat anti-rabbit IgG (H&L) antibody is conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
This product has been optimized for use as a secondary antibody in chemiluminescent western blotting applications.
Chemiluminescence systems have emerged as the best all-around method for western blot detection. They eliminate the hazards associated with radioactive materials and toxic chromogenic substrates. The speed and sensitivity of these methods are unequalled by traditional alternatives, and because results are generated on film, it is possible to record and store data permanently. Blots detected with chemiluminescent methods are easily stripped for subsequent reprobing with additional antibodies. HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies are utilized in conjunction with specific chemiluminescent substrates to generate the light signal. HRP conjugates have a very high turnover rate, yielding good sensitivity with short reaction times.
- Qattan, A.T. et al. (2010) J Proteome Res 9, 495-508. Applications: Western Blotting
- Wu, M. et al. (2010) Rejuvenation Res 13, 571-9. Applications: Western Blotting
- Dixon, A.S. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 27751-60. Applications: Western Blotting
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7077 Anti-rat IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.