Product Pathways - PathScan ELISA
PathScan® Total Zap-70 Sandwich ELISA Antibody Pair #7850
|7850S||1 Kit (Reagents for 4 x 96 well plates)||---||In Stock||---|
|7850||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|Kit Includes||Volume||Cap Color|
|Zap-70 Capture Ab (100X)||0.4 ml||Pink|
|Zap-70 Detection Ab (100X)||0.4 ml||Blue|
|Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody (1000X)||0.04 ml||Red|
Storage: Capture and detection antibodies are stored at 4°C. HRP-linked secondary reagent is stored at -20°C.
Important Ordering Details
Product is assembled upon order to ensure maximum activity. United States: Please allow up to two weeks for your order to be processed and shipped. Outside of the United States: Please allow up to three weeks, depending on the country, for your order to be processed and shipped.
CST's PathScan® Total Zap-70 Sandwich ELISA Antibody Pair is offered as an economical alternative to our PathScan® Total Zap-70 Sandwich ELISA Kit #7172. Capture and detection antibodies (100X stocks) and HRP-linked secondary antibody (1000X stock) are supplied. Sufficient reagents are supplied for 4 x 96 well ELISAs. The Zap-70 capture antibody is coated in PBS overnight in a 96 well microplate. After blocking, cell lysates are added followed by a Zap-70 detection antibody and anti-Rabbit IgG, HRP-linked antibody. HRP substrate,TMB, is added for color development. The magnitude of the absorbance for this developed color is proportional to the quantity of total Zap-70 protein.
Antibodies in kit are custom formulations specific to kit.
Specificity / Sensitivity
For Antibody Pair specificity and sensitivity, please refer to the corresponding PathScan® Sandwich ELISA Kit. Note: This antibody pair detects proteins from the indicated species, as determined through in-house testing, but may also detect homologous proteins from other species.
The relationship between protein concentration of lysates from untreated and H2O2-treated Jurkat cells and the absorbance at 450 nm using PathScan® Total Zap-70 Sandwich ELISA Antibody Pair #7850 is shown. Jurkat cells (0.8 x 106 cells/ml) were treated with H2O2 (2 mM) for 2 min at 25ºC and then lysed.
The Syk family protein tyrosine kinase Zap-70 is expressed in T and NK cells and plays a critical role in mediating T cell activation in response to T cell receptor (TCR) engagement (1). Following TCR engagement, Zap-70 is rapidly phosphorylated on several tyrosine residues through autophosphorylation and transphosphorylation by the Src family tyrosine kinase Lck (2-6). Tyrosine phosphorylation correlates with increased Zap-70 kinase activity and downstream signaling events. Expression of Zap-70 is correlated with disease progression and survival in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (7,8).
- Chu, D.H. et al. (1998) Immunol. Rev. 165, 167-180.
- Iwashima, M. et al. (1994) Science 263, 1136-1139.
- Neumeister, E.N. et al. (1995) Mol. Cell Biol. 15, 3171-3178.
- Chan, A.C. et al. (1995) EMBO J. 14, 2499-2508.
- Williams, B.L. et al. (1999) EMBO J. 18, 1832-1844.
- Di Bartolo, V. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 6285-6294.
- Wiestner, A. et al. (2003) Blood 101, 4944-4951.
- Crespo, M. et al. (2003) N. Engl. J. Med. 348, 1764-1775.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9808 Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS-20X)
- 9809 Phosphate Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (PBST-20X)
- 9998 BSA
- 7004 TMB Substrate
- 7002 STOP Solution
- 9803 Cell Lysis Buffer (10X)
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7172 PathScan® Total Zap-70 Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 7171 PathScan® Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319) Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 7852 PathScan® Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319) Sandwich ELISA Antibody Pair
- 2705 Zap-70 (99F2) Rabbit mAb
- 3165 Zap-70 (D1C10E) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2709 Zap-70 (L1E5) Mouse mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
PathScan® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.