Product Pathways - Metabolism
Aldolase A (D73H4) Rabbit mAb #8060
|8060S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8060||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Monkey||Endogenous||40||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Aldolase A (D73H4) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total fructose bisphosphate aldolase A protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro263 of human fructose bisphosphate aldolase A protein.
Aldolase (fructose bisphosphate aldolase), a glycolytic enzyme, catalyzes the conversion of fructose 1, 6-bisphosphate to 3-phosphoglyceraldehyde. This ubiquitous enzyme is present as three different isozymes: aldolase A, aldolase B, and aldolase C. Research studies suggest that aldolase A expression potentially differentiates between nonneoplastic liver diseases and hepatocarcinoma (1). Furthermore, investigators have shown that changes in aldolase B gene expression levels have been observed in certain patients with this primary tumor (2,3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 5412 PFKP Antibody
- 8175 PFKL Antibody
- 4567 Fumarase (D9C5) Rabbit mAb
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8434 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated)
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 8435 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody (Biotinylated)
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3810 Enolase-1 Antibody
- 8171 Enolase-2 (D20H2) Rabbit mAb
- 9536 Enolase-2 Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 8430 Hexokinase II Antibody (Biotinylated)
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8866 Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 8565 PCK2 (D3E11) Rabbit mAb
- 6924 PCK2 Antibody
- 3582 LDHA (C4B5) Rabbit mAb
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 8433 LDHA Antibody (Biotinylated)
- 8176 Phospho-LDHA (Tyr10) Antibody
- 3558 LDHA/LDHC (C28H7) Rabbit mAb
- 6922 ACO2 Antibody
- 8610 MDH2 Antibody
- 8071 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase (D8A11) Rabbit mAb
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3820 PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb
- 5322 GFAT1 (D12F4) Rabbit mAb
- 3818 GFAT1 Antibody
- 6917 GFAT2 (D40C7) Rabbit mAb
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3893 Glycogen Synthase Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.