Product Pathways - Apoptosis
SignalSlide® Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) IHC Controls #8104
|8104S||1 Pack (5 slides)||---||In Stock||---|
|8104||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Custom Ordering Details
Sections are cut freshly upon ordering. Please allow three to five days for your order to be processed and shipped.
Each control slide contains formalin fixed, paraffin-embedded Jurkat cells, both untreated and treated with etoposide, that serve as a control for cleaved caspase-3 (Asp 175) immunostaining. Western blot analysis was performed on extracts derived from the same cells to verify the efficacy of the etoposide treatment.
Western blot analysis of extracts from Jurkat cells, untreated or treated with etoposide, using Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp 175) (5A1) Rabbit mAb #9664 (upper) or Caspase-3 (8G10) Rabbit mAb #9665 (lower). This assay serves as a control for the efficacy of the etoposide treatment.
Immunohistochemical anaysis of paraffin-embedded Jurkat cells, untreated (left) or etoposide-treated (right), using Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) Antibody #9661.
These slides are intended for use in immunohistochemical assays. Please see the Companion Products for a list of products that can be used with these slides.
- 9661 Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) Antibody
- 9579 Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) (D3E9) Rabbit mAb
- 9664 Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) (5A1E) Rabbit mAb
- 1050 Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) Blocking Peptide
- 9662 Caspase-3 Antibody
- 2035 Cleaved Lamin A (Small Subunit) Antibody
- 5625 Cleaved PARP (Asp214) (D64E10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8109 SignalStain® Proliferation/Apoptosis IHC Sampler Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
Caspase-3 (CPP-32, Apoptain, Yama, SCA-1) is a critical executioner of apoptosis, as it is either partially or totally responsible for the proteolytic cleavage of many key proteins, such as the nuclear enzyme poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) (1). Activation of caspase-3 requires proteolytic processing of its inactive zymogen into activated p17 and p12 fragments. Cleavage of caspase-3 requires the aspartic acid residue at the P1 position (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
SignalSlide® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.