Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Rab10 (D36C4) XP® Rabbit mAb #8127
|W IP IF-IC||H M R Mk||Endogenous||23||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Rab10 (D36C4) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Rab10 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly190 of human Rab10 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Rab10 (D36C4) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Rab10 is a member of the Ras superfamily of small Rab GTPases (1) that interacts with Mss4, myosin V (Va, Vb and Vc), and GDI as it helps mediate sorting among cellular endosomes (2-4). Mutation analysis and GFP-fusion protein expression of Rab10 in MDCK cells determined that Rab10 plays a regulatory role in membrane protein transport between early endosomes and basolateral compartments (5,6). Rab10 associates with the GLUT4 complex as a target for AS160 and is required for insulin-stimulated GLUT4 translocation in adipocytes (7,8).
- Chen, Y.T. et al. (1993) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 90, 6508-12.
- Burton, J.L. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 5547-58.
- Roland, J.T. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 1213-23.
- Chen, Y. et al. (2009) Biochem J 422, 229-35.
- Schuck, S. et al. (2007) Traffic 8, 47-60.
- Babbey, C.M. et al. (2006) Mol Biol Cell 17, 3156-75.
- Sano, H. et al. (2007) Cell Metab 5, 293-303.
- Larance, M. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 37803-13.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4262 Rab10 Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.