DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody) #8146
|8146S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8146P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8146||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Transfected Only||Mouse IgG1|
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Specificity / Sensitivity
DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb detects exogenously expressed DYKDDDDK proteins in cells. The antibody recognizes the DYKDDDDK peptide, which is the same epitope recognized by Sigma's Anti-FLAG® antibodies.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic DYKDDDDK peptide.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, untransfected or transfected with either DYKDDDDK-tagged FoxG1, NPAS4, or Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH), using DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded 293T cell pellets, control (left) or ROS-DYKDDDDK Tag transfected (right), using DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of Cos cells, untreated (blue) or transfected with a DYKDDDDK-tagged IRF3 contruct (green) using DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The DYKDDDDK peptide has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. This peptide can be expressed and detected with the protein of interest as an amino-terminal or carboxy-terminal fusion (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2365 His-Tag Antibody
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 3724 HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2955 GFP (4B10) Mouse mAb
- 2368 DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Anti-FLAG® is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Biotechnology.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.