Product Pathways - Metabolism
Enolase-2 (D20H2) Rabbit mAb #8171
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||47||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Enolase-2 (D20H2) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total enolase-2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human enolase-2 protein.
Enolase is a glycolytic enzyme that is involved in the conversion of 2-phosphoglycerate to phosphoenolpyruvate (1). Mammalian enolase has three subunits: α, β, and γ, that can form homo and heterodimers. Homodimers of γ enolase are neuronal-specific (2). Research studies have shown elevated levels of neuro-specific enolase-2 in neuroblastoma (2) and small-cell lung cancer (3,4).
- Van Obberghen, E. et al. (1988) J Neurosci Res 19, 450-6.
- Pancholi, V. (2001) Cell Mol Life Sci 58, 902-20.
- Stern, P. et al. (2007) Tumour Biol 28, 84-92.
- O'Shea, P. et al. (1995) Ir J Med Sci 164, 31-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9536 Enolase-2 Antibody
- 3810 Enolase-1 Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 8866 Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 7534 PGAM1 Antibody
- 5412 PFKP Antibody
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.