Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
RSK1 (D6D5) Rabbit mAb #8408
|8408S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8408||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey, Bovine, Pig||Endogenous||90||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Chicken, Dog, Horse.
Specificity / Sensitivity
RSK1 (D6D5) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total RSK1 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other RSK isoforms.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Glu718 of human RSK1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using RSK1 (D6D5) Rabbit mAb.
The 90 kDa ribosomal S6 kinases (RSK1-4) are a family of widely expressed Ser/Thr kinases characterized by two nonidentical, functional kinase domains (1) and a carboxy-terminal docking site for extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs) (2). Several sites both within and outside of the RSK kinase domain, including Ser380, Thr359, Ser363, and Thr573, are important for kinase activation (3). RSK1-3 are activated via coordinated phosphorylation by MAPKs, autophosphorylation, and phosphoinositide-3-OH kinase (PI3K) in response to many growth factors, polypeptide hormones, and neurotransmitters (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9333 RSK1 Antibody
- 9340 RSK2 Antibody
- 9343 RSK3 Antibody
- 9355 RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 (32D7) Rabbit mAb
- 9347 RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 Antibody
- 9335 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) (9D9) Rabbit mAb
- 9341 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) Antibody
- 9346 Phospho-p90RSK (Thr573) Antibody
- 3556 Phospho-RSK2 (Ser227) (D53A11) Rabbit mAb
- 9348 Phospho-RSK3 (Thr356/Ser360) Antibody
- 9326 p90RSK Antibody Sampler Kit
- 7966 PathScan® Total RSK1 Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 7965 PathScan® Phospho-RSK1 (Ser380) Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 6309 SignalSilence® RSK1 siRNA I
- 6313 SignalSilence® RSK1 siRNA II
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.