Product Pathways - Companion Products
S-Tag Antibody #8476
Reactivity Key: All=All species expected
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Specificity / Sensitivity
S-Tag Antibody recognizes transfected levels of total S-Tag protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic S-Tag peptide. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
S-tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide and, together with S-protein, comprises pancreatic ribonuclease S (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 8146 DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 2368 DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 6885 T7-Tag Antibody
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.