Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
AML1 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Preferred) #8529
|W IP||H M (R) (Mk)||Endogenous||55||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
AML1 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Preferred) recognizes endogenous levels of total AML1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly190 of human AML1 protein.
AML1 (also known as Runx1, CBFA2, and PEBP2αB) is a member of the core binding factor (CBF) family of transcription factors (1,2). It is required for normal development of all hematopoietic lineages (3-5). AML1 forms a heterodimeric DNA binding complex with its partner protein CBFβ and regulates the expression of cellular genes by binding to promoter and enhancer elements. AML1 is commonly translocated in hematopoietic cancers: chromosomal translocations include t(8;21) AML1-ETO, t(12;21) TEL-AML, and t(8;21) AML-M2 (6). Phosphorylation of AML1 on several potential serine and threonine sites, including Ser249, is thought to occur in an Erk-dependent manner (7,8).
- Wang, S. et al. (1993) Mol Cell Biol 13, 3324-3339.
- Ogawa, E. et al. (1993) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90, 6859-6863.
- Okuda, T. et al. (1996) Cell 84, 321-30.
- Wang, Q. et al. (1996) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 93, 3444-3449.
- North, T.E. et al. (2004) Stem Cells 22, 158-168.
- Blyth, K. et al. (2005) Nat Rev Cancer 5, 376-387.
- Tanaka, T. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 3967-79.
- Zhang, Y. et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 53116-25.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 4336 AML1 (D33G6) XP® Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.